Founded in 1935 as the nation struggled with the Great Depression, Lincoln Mutual Life & Casualty Insurance Company has a strong legacy of delivering affordable coverage, peace of mind and hope to individuals in their time of crisis.
We treat people with respect and compassion, and we hold to the ideals set forth by our founders. Whether you have two or 2,000 employees, Lincoln Mutual has the group life and disability products that are right for your business. Flexible products, a solid foundation and personal service set Lincoln Mutual apart from the competition.
We’re committed to ensuring your future is safe and secure.
Despite anyone’s best efforts, unexpected events happen. We care and want to help. Our products are designed to strengthen our communities and industries, down to individuals and their families.
We’re more than just an insurer. We offer:
- A strategic financial safety net
- Power over unexpected events
- Peace of mind
Our products ease financial hardship and protect loved ones.
You’ll find the flexible group products you want.
We take pride in our flexible group products and have a variety to choose from:
- Group life
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Dependent life
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Voluntary group term life
An integrated product line will reduce gaps in your employees’ coverage. We make life easier for your business and employees by streamlining claims administration and management of your group plan.
You can trust our solid foundation.
Lincoln Mutual has:
- Over $32 million in assets
- We insure more than 50,000 lives
- Annual premiums totaling more than $12 million
You’ll receive outstanding personal service.
Lincoln Mutual is a North Dakota company with North Dakota roots. Our products rival those of large impersonal national carriers.
- We offer small-town service with national expertise.
- Your calls are answered by a person; you won’t get caught in a maze of endless voice mail options.
- You’ll receive the personal service you expect from your neighbor.
- We sincerely listen. We want to exceed your expectations.